Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Etrip
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2019

Nice place very much enjoyed, service was excellent, they treated us very well, room was very neat and clean especially the bathroom, for this rate room was excellent I surely recommend them to others , I enjoyed the stay

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HariPrasad C, Manager at Namasthe Varkala, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2019

Dear Sree,

Thank you for Your great review, We are looking forward to your next visit

Reviewed 13 July 2019 via mobile

A visit to varkkala tourist place start with varakkala beach. Striking cliffs that fringe one end makes this beach a unique feauture from the rest. I was satyed in NAMASTHE VARKKALA, which is 4km from varkkala town. It was an awsome stay.That pool still refreshing me with the awsome memories that I spent with namasthe varkkala. Good hospitality and cleanliness makes namasthe a traditional touch which makes namathe varakkala a unique touch from rest of the hotels in varakkala. There was a magnificent view from top room. Clean and peaceful atmosphere. The room was big and view from the balcony was mind glowing.. I think it was a budget hotel in varakkala where pool. too attached to the property. Mr Hari guide me properly. And it was very helpful to me. I recommended each and everyone to explore varakkala days with NAMASTHE VARKKALA it will be worth enough.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Namasthe H, Manager at Namasthe Varkala, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing A Wonderful review In Our Trip advisor Page, We are So glad know you're Overjoyed Your Stay with Us .We Appreciated your help to Maintaining proper standards in social Media and we expect such help in near future and glad to ensure Your next visit.

Reviewed 12 July 2019

I was very happy to stay with namasthe varkala. The view from the room was amazing. People were very helpful. Food was good. Room was clean and neet. I got reference from There sister hotel in kochi. I have choose the same hotel in alleppey and munnar also. All there staffs was really helpful. All were informative

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Janice,
Thank you for writing a great review, We are so happy to Know you have enjoyed your Stay in Our Hotels .We are looking forward to prove a unique experience to travelers in Different Locations. As we go through your review We realized that we are on the right path of real hospitality.Thank you and looking for your Next visit.

Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at namasthe with my family. The pool was the icing on the cake. My kids was very happy. I took the family room which had a giant swing and separate bedding for kids. The hotel is very close to the beach. Of course the staff were there at was very nice and helpful. Planning for my next visit. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jineesht785

Dear Jineesh,

Thank you for your Great review, We appreciate Your Attitude to rate Us Properly, We are so glad to know you've satisfied with Our facilities and services.Looking forward to Your revisit.

Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

The top priority is cleanliness , the group is peak to it.Service they provided was really hats off, location of property is the aggregate which enable all to MESMERIZE , also the ideal location enables us to get view from most rooms. The onlyproperty having a lump sum view of the beach , the great papanasham beach

Dear Albero ,

Thank you for your great feedback, we are so glad to hear this fro you , As a beginner your appreciation make us so happy.we are looking forward to meet you again.