Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$ 37
Agoda.comUS$ 34
TripadvisorUS$ 34
All reviews mr sunil his team train journey mind blowing the owner coffee temple private beach recommend this hotel sound of the waves the cliff rooms are clean minute walk place to stay sea view serenity property varkala
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2021

We did a lot of research for Kerala. Most popular beaches in India are often very crowded with lots of trash and not much swimming, even with warm waters. There isn't as much "Sunbathing/swimming beach culture", at least at the 6 or 7 beaches I've visited in India.
So... this place is a hidden paradise. Its name, Miracle By the Bay, seems overdone, but actually.... it's really an amazing place! Small cottages and rooms with AC, a simple but freshly made breakfast, a very involved owner who watches over everything. A 3 minute walk to a swimming beach (out the gate of the hotel at the beachside on a small hill, go right and walk about 100 meters). The beach there is very quiet, super clean, and the only people we came across were others from the hotel and some fishermen another 100m past the beach. December/January time was warm waters, we swam for a long time, and the beach was CLEAN. No trash, few or no plastic bags, etc.
Great option!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

We moved here after staying at a bigger resort hotel. We loved our stay, which was made by the personal touches from the owner in the form of a sandwich for our train journey after leaving and making an effort to get to know us during our stay.
The property is right on the beach and offers rooms overlooking the ocean or slightly further back. Both are stunning.
This is a must stay if you're in Varkala.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2020

We stayed in Varkala for a couple of nights and couldn't recommend Miracle by the Bay enough. Sunil and the rest of the staff were so helpful and friendly, and the bedrooms were very comfortable. We arrived an early train to Varkala, way before our check in time but Sunil went out of his way to provide is breakfast and get us in to the rooms swiftly after. Sunil was also very helpful in arranging our onward train journey from Varkala and the taxi to the station, thank you very much!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 25 February 2020

"Simply fantastic" I would stay. Location, ambiance, rooms, lawn, view everything is perfect. The owner Mr Sunil is gem of a person (other staff also), he is always there to assist you and ask whether everything is ok. Its a pet friendly resort. Ideal for family as the lawn offers lot of space for small children. Breakfast was fantastic (presently they serve only breakfast, no other meals).
Property does not have a swimming pool, but the big pool (sea) is just 20 meters from the fence.
I strongly recommend this resort for a wonderful stay at Varkala. You will come back for sure, as I have planned.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

I just don't have enough words to express how lucky I feel that I had made my bookings for this place back in Jan 2020. It was nothing less than a cherry on the cake. When I was making my bookings for Kerala, everyone told me that I should stay in kovalam than in Varkala however I believe the best was written in my destiny and I landed in "Miracle by the bay" for 4 beautiful days. Trust me I wish I could give a higher recommendation than just 5 star to this amazing stay. From owner to his staff, from food to the location everything is just so perfect. If I have to express my feeling for this place just in one word then it is "SERENITY". If you truly want to experience the beauty of Varkala then this is your place. I highly recommend it to each one of you, go live a little and experience the unexperienced beauty of life.

Date of stay: January 2020