Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 240.27
from US$ 64.00
from US$ 21.97
More Info
All reviews early morning combination pranayama knowledge practice classes teacher yoga varkala
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

Ullas is such a wonderful and enlightening teacher. I found my time practicing pranayama with him hugely valuable, nourishing and full of delightful surprises. I would recommend this experience to everyone seeking peace, self-knowledge, clarity, vitality and connection. Aum...

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Meditation used to be very intimidating and I never thought I could do it! Taking classes with Ullas is one of the best decisions I made in 2021.

He is very accommodating; I have an overactive mind and cannot do certain breath work, Ullas is helping me quiet down my mind and get into my body with breath.

Classes consist of chanting, pranayama, meditating and beautiful wisdom by our teacher

I would highly recommend taking classes with him to anyone who would like to get in touch with their inner world

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 24 May 2021

The best online pranayama & meditation classes I have attended.

Yogacharya Ullas has been a godsend during the lockdown, his online classes have been fantastic! He is very knowledgeable and his patient and humble demeanour have aided greatly. I highly recommend him for both beginners and advanced students.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

Ullas is a very talented and down to earth teacher. I have really appreciated his gentle and skillful guidance in the excellent online yoga and meditation classes over the pandemic period. Looking forward to doing some classes with him in person when we can! Thank you Ullas!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 15 January 2021

Varkala's Hidden Gem

It is said that in every place there hides a treasure only available to those who truly seek to find it.

After 11 months living in Varkala and not really feeling called by any of the commercial yoga schools I met Yogacharya Ullas D Kumar by some incredible synchronisities. He offered a 21 days meditation program, no drop in, no break. He promised I would see results. As someone who struggles to trust, I was surprised to find myself signing up without a thought.

Ullas is an incredibly humble advanced teacher with so much knowledge. During this deeply transformational time together I discovered so much about myself and unlearned just as much.

Ullas's classes are designed to dissolve ego. So, the practice is repetitive and focused. You must be willing to surrender your ideas about how things should be and trust the immense source of ancient knowledge that he is. His classes are for those committed to diving deeper into self-knowledge and who wish to develop a consistent practice to support the expansion of consciousness.

So, if you are ready to challenge yourself and to grow, you will certainly enjoy his classes. This time with Yogacharya was so immensely valuable, I shall forever cherish it.

Date of experience: December 2020