Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights

It is now a year that Ullas teaches me pranayama and meditation online. He is guiding me step by... read more

Reviewed 16 June 2021
susanns601
Pranayama with Ullas

Ullas is such a wonderful and enlightening teacher. I found my time practicing pranayama with him... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2021

from US$ 238.76
from US$ 64.00
from US$ 21.95
More Info
All reviews early morning combination pranayama knowledge practice classes teacher yoga varkala
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2020

Thank you Ullas for lovely morningsessions well suited to our earlier experiences of asanas. We can higly recommend Progressive yoga to anyone. Maybe we will meet in Italy? Maria and Björn

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 31 January 2020

We spend six weeks every year in Varkala and practice Yoga under Ullas's guidance every day. He is a very dedicated teacher who understands our limitations yet encourages us to achieve more than we think is possible. The early morning peacefulness and tranquillity we experience in Ulas's class is a wonderful start to the day.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Janice012
Reviewed 30 January 2020

I have benefitted from Ullas’ gentle encouragement and expertise during early morning pranayama and asana sessions. Open air practice overlooking the Indian Ocean adds to the lovely experience.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 9 October 2019

I attended several yoga, pranayama, mantra and meditation classes with Ullas in Switzerland. Ullas is a very attentive, clear and humorous teacher.
Ullas does also palm reading and chakra-balancing sessions. The palm reading was very helpful and personal. I thank Ullas for his good advise. The chakra-balancing is a very relaxing experience.
I do recommend a stay with Ullas to everyone.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend & I came across the studio of Ullas by accident; one of the best “accidents” that could happen. We did a 3 day meditation course in combination of yoga & these short but powerful days made immense impact on the view we have on our daily lives & mindsets now. Words aren’t enough to describe the richness and knowledge we gained. Therefore, I would say: “gift this course to yourself!” Thanks a lot, Ullas! Cheers, Farzana

Date of experience: February 2019