Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights

It is now a year that Ullas teaches me pranayama and meditation online. He is guiding me step by... read more

Reviewed 16 June 2021
susanns601
Pranayama with Ullas

Ullas is such a wonderful and enlightening teacher. I found my time practicing pranayama with him... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2021

from US$ 240.27
from US$ 64.00
from US$ 21.97
More Info
All reviews early morning combination pranayama knowledge practice classes teacher yoga varkala
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2020

I have benefitted from Ullas’ gentle encouragement and expertise during early morning pranayama and asana sessions. Open air practice overlooking the Indian Ocean adds to the lovely experience.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 9 October 2019

I attended several yoga, pranayama, mantra and meditation classes with Ullas in Switzerland. Ullas is a very attentive, clear and humorous teacher.
Ullas does also palm reading and chakra-balancing sessions. The palm reading was very helpful and personal. I thank Ullas for his good advise. The chakra-balancing is a very relaxing experience.
I do recommend a stay with Ullas to everyone.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend & I came across the studio of Ullas by accident; one of the best “accidents” that could happen. We did a 3 day meditation course in combination of yoga & these short but powerful days made immense impact on the view we have on our daily lives & mindsets now. Words aren’t enough to describe the richness and knowledge we gained. Therefore, I would say: “gift this course to yourself!” Thanks a lot, Ullas! Cheers, Farzana

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank FarShahn
Reviewed 13 March 2019

I met Ullas last year in vakala and this year followed one week of classes with him... I really like these classes and the man
I hope to see him the next time in India

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 5 March 2019 via mobile

I first discovered Ullas in 2001 when I first visited Varkala and I never forgot him. I was thrilled to find him again. He is an excellent yoga teacher and if you're planning to visit Kerala I highly recommend his classes. See you next year Ullas!

Date of experience: March 2019