Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights

It is now a year that Ullas teaches me pranayama and meditation online. He is guiding me step by... read more

Reviewed 16 June 2021
susanns601
Pranayama with Ullas

Ullas is such a wonderful and enlightening teacher. I found my time practicing pranayama with him... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2021

from US$ 237.43
from US$ 64.00
from US$ 22.12
More Info
All reviews early morning combination pranayama knowledge practice classes teacher yoga varkala
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend & I came across the studio of Ullas by accident; one of the best “accidents” that could happen. We did a 3 day meditation course in combination of yoga & these short but powerful days made immense impact on the view we have on our daily lives & mindsets now. Words aren’t enough to describe the richness and knowledge we gained. Therefore, I would say: “gift this course to yourself!” Thanks a lot, Ullas! Cheers, Farzana

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank FarShahn
Reviewed 13 March 2019

I met Ullas last year in vakala and this year followed one week of classes with him... I really like these classes and the man
I hope to see him the next time in India

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 5 March 2019 via mobile

I first discovered Ullas in 2001 when I first visited Varkala and I never forgot him. I was thrilled to find him again. He is an excellent yoga teacher and if you're planning to visit Kerala I highly recommend his classes. See you next year Ullas!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2019

Ullas is a truly great teacher!

I took the meditations course and appreciated the way he slowly introduced me to meditation but also indian philosophy. It was an excellent experience that changed my approach to the world in a profound way.

Highly recommanded!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

I have tried many yoga classes all over the world and can recommend Ullas very highly, he has excellent english and good humour and has been invited to teach internationally. The premises are very simple and on the beautiful cliff at Varkala near the beach.

Date of experience: December 2018