Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights

It is now a year that Ullas teaches me pranayama and meditation online. He is guiding me step by... read more

Reviewed 16 June 2021
susanns601
Pranayama with Ullas

Ullas is such a wonderful and enlightening teacher. I found my time practicing pranayama with him... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2021

from US$ 237.49
from US$ 64.00
from US$ 22.15
More Info
All reviews early morning combination pranayama knowledge practice classes teacher yoga varkala
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2019 via mobile

I first discovered Ullas in 2001 when I first visited Varkala and I never forgot him. I was thrilled to find him again. He is an excellent yoga teacher and if you're planning to visit Kerala I highly recommend his classes. See you next year Ullas!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2019

Ullas is a truly great teacher!

I took the meditations course and appreciated the way he slowly introduced me to meditation but also indian philosophy. It was an excellent experience that changed my approach to the world in a profound way.

Highly recommanded!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

I have tried many yoga classes all over the world and can recommend Ullas very highly, he has excellent english and good humour and has been invited to teach internationally. The premises are very simple and on the beautiful cliff at Varkala near the beach.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank SeamusMoran
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

Just after a few Progressive Yoga classes my yogi skills and strength developed massively.

Ullas's patience, respect, knowledge and skill base is evident throughout his classes with his holistic practice focusing on breath, stamina balance and flexibility which changed my insight to how to practice true yoga.

If in Varkala, I totally recommend Progressive Yoga.

Thank you Ullas for an enlighting experience.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

The best yoga experience ever. Ullas is a very kind and warm person who helped us improve our meditation techniques after giving us a wonderful spiritual background

Date of experience: May 2018