Lowest prices for your stay
$56
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Agoda.com$39
eDreams$56
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2022

We were here for two nights for a weekend. The rooms were nice and clean. Good food. The hotel is well maintained and the interior is excellent. The hotel staff was really prompt and sincere. . I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who comes to Varkala

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 9 May 2022

When you enter - the hotel is filled with fish smell.
There is no proper room service, swimming pool is not maintained properly - water is green in color.

Manager was helpful in giving out information and renting bikes - little expensive compared to others.
Its closer to Varkala Beach - that is one advantage

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 17 April 2022

Air conditioning didn't work in 90+ degree weather, fan wasn't adjustable, bad plumbing and honking traffic kept me up all night. My room had bugs in the toilet (which wouldn't flush) and sand all over the bathroom when I checked in. Place had a dirty, grimy feeling overall. Wifi did not work. Breakfast was from 830-930 only and was already cold at 830 sharp. I checked out after one night of a three night reservation AFTER the GM and Operational management assured me I would be refunded for the two nights I didn't stay - now the hotel is refusing to initiate refund. Looked different than pictures and the management blatantly lied. False advertising, untrustworthy staff and administration. Worst hotel experience I've had in my life.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 19 August 2021

My husband and I had a good stay at Sajjoys Varkala. The property is a little walking distance away from the Varkala cliff but is a gem. The property staff is good and they ensure that your stay with them is a memorable one. They are courteous and warm.
The restaurant serves good food with limited buffet option (probably because of corona times and low tourism).
Altogether a good experience.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 30 May 2020 via mobile

I was so sick I had to shift here which was beyond my budget but they gave me good discount. Manager Sazeer was very supportive and helpful. Room was clean and very comfortable. I didn't get out one day and took rest only. I ordered my all meal at their restaurant. Food was good too but could be better. Buffet breakfast also was included in my room. 2nd day I wasn't feel good so Sazeer sent me huge breakfast in my room though I asked for few items. I really loved the gesture. They took care of me well. I really loved it. Thank you so much!

Date of stay: February 2020