Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews clafoutis the cliff seafood varkala toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Clafouti is perched on top of Varkala cliff with a magnificent sight overlooking the sea. Good English breakfast. It's an okay place to stay. Bed linen and towels not very best. Breakfast was not complimentary though

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank CLASMOTS
Reviewed 21 October 2019

We had stayed for two days. In off season I have booked it. The room is very small even cupboard was not there.We had to ask even for the basic toiletry everyday. No room service, no daily cleaning of room, for setting the bedding we had to ask every time to send someone. Didn't change the towels everyday and when we have asked to change the towel they just left the new towel on the bed but didn't take back the used wet towels with them as you can see in below attached pic. Even I asked for an extra blanket they don't have manners, I was sitting outside on terrace and was on call the room service person came and gave it in my hand instead of putting it on bed and also the extra blanket was so stingy that I cant even breath, also they provide a bike on rent but it's in a condition like service is not done from decades and we were worried all the way that if it stops what will we do. Overall we had a pathetic experience and this place ruined our trip. I would not recommend anyone to stay here ever.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Pantudi
Reviewed 4 August 2019

I had booked my room through goibibo and found that my room was ready before my checkin time..the room was spic and span and it had a sea facing view., 2 chairs facing the seas (view is partial in the distance of about 20mtrs due to the other cottages and restaurant of the resort)...it was a excellent place to sit and have a drink and alot of space to have food infront of your room itself giving yourself privacy. The restaurant served satisfactory food and would deliver the food to your room ( though one of the staff there was very hesitant to bring the food and informed us that he wouldnt bring it..which was very rude behaviour..the manager later apologized and brought my food to the door.) It is a 200mtr walk to the beach and about 60 to 80 steps downhill to reach the beach.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank anishbsoman
Reviewed 26 July 2019

We didn't stay at the resort. Just went to the restaurant seeing the good reviews online. But was very disappointed. The food was not at all great... Very bland, not at all tasty. It was even missing salt! Also, there were lot of flies and stray dogs.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Great hostel. Super chill and cheap. Nice rooms, comfy beds. Good food. Yoga lessons. The host,Goodwin is probably the sexiest india man alive. Probably the hostus with the mostus also. absolute true blue india hero.
Sit down and have a chat with him. And ladies hes single
Cheers Goodwin
Oh and Mateius was alright aswell

Date of stay: July 2019