Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage place in Varkala

Exceptionally great time at this place! Very experienced massage, listening to your needs. The... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2021
JinoMumbai
Must Visit !!!

My wife had a great experiance over here. Doctor and the person who gave her massage were both... read more

Reviewed 2 March 2021
Amar_Garg1606

Recommended experiences in and around Varkala Town
from US$ 680.00
More Info
from US$ 3,598.95
More Info
All reviews ayurvedic treatments relaxing massage wellness retreat body massage doctors and therapists treatment plan personal care would highly recommend this place healing hands initial consultation beautiful soul rejuvenating experience authentic ayurveda life changing full body amazing experience back home
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

I came here for a
Medical problem
I have been battling for over ten years. They had been highly recommended by our very discerning host in Varkala and apart from offering beautiful massages they have a holistic and very knowledgable approach to health issues. It’s too early to
Tell how successful
The treatment is- it
Will take a few
Month to see but, I felt cared for and blessed to be treated by the warm and kind female doctors and assistants. Trust is a big part of being treated, as is connection and I felt both here.

2  Thank Gigi E
Reviewed 13 April 2019

Well, from my childhood i was very passionate about health and wellness . Looking for it, i got over Ayurveda. So , it's a long story, but most important is how happy i was to find this place. I discovered this place a year ago, and i undestrood that i'll come back.The best investment is to invest in yourself, especially in your health.So i learned about ayurveda about their treaments, and i have decide to come next year for detox programe, for Panchakarma. Panchakarma is not only for detoxifying the body, but also for rejuvenation — strengthening the immune system, and restoring balance and well-being. So, i had an amazing experince with it, the best doctors, good food and accomodation , the ayursoul team for me , was like second family, very friendly and kind. If you want to be sure in your individual treatment , i recommend this place! Nothing is by chance in this life! :)
Thank you to my lovely Dr.Pramitha for everything she is doing for people.
And of course i am grateful to all team ❤️ Namaste and see you next year :)
With love, Elena

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 11 April 2019 via mobile

I've spend in the resort a couple of days as a colunteer working on marketing media and it's been a great experience.
The atmosphere was really quiet, that's an advantatge if you want relax. And people here is laughing all time
My accomodation was awesome as I had fan, big bedroom and a big bed, besides a bathroom for me.
The food it's healthy and not much tasty, so you will have to adapt to it. However, it's been such a good experience. And the beach is near!

Ayursoul, Owner at AyurSoul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2019

Thank you Mario , your 2 days in our clinic was good experience. It's our first experience with workaway.
As you know our place is a clinic and the food is always vegetarian to our clients with less spices and salt, it's always healthy and simple and easy to digest.
Thankyou for this good review.
God bless you and Wishing you beautiful journey and life .

Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

My gf and I came to India for the first time and decided to experience an Ayurvedic massage. The staff was very kind and warm welcoming. I ended up doing a full consultation while my girlfriend did a chakra therapy session. This was a great experience !

Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

I visited Ayur Soul for a traditional Ayurvedic massage. The session began with a consultation with Dr. Prathima, who explained to me what an Ayurvedic massage is and how it is different from what the usual spas offer. She made note of any allergies or skin conditions I might have and prescribed oils accordingly.
I have a burn on my leg, and my masseuse, Divya, took extra care to make sure I was comfortable. She was excellent, and kept checking with me whether the pressure being applied was okay or not.
The massage is a very different experience, and I’d highly recommend it over here. I just might go back for another one soon :)

Date of experience: March 2019