Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
SAVE US$ 7
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Hotels.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

Stay was just ok. Pros - location, well behaved staff, clean Lenin, sea facing balcony.
Cons - small congested rooms with no space to move, curtains not good - black out curtains not there, no variety in breakfast, minimal decor which gives a felling of staying in a 2 star property. Not worth more than 2k for which I paid 5k

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

The resort is not in a good shape. Needs to be spruced up. It has a small parking. Parking had pools of water and was muddy after rains. Should be stone clad. AC was old and noisy. Linen was not very clean. Breakfast was a disappointment. They didn't have a toaster even. Bread was cold and soggy. Swimming pool is small but clean. Other facilities were average. With a little effort, the resort can be improved a lot.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

I booked room directly by transferring the full amount to their A/c and they confirmed me. Yet on the check in date, I saw they forgot to register my booking. Fortunately, after lot of suspicion, they alloted me the room as some room was vacant. If it was full, then I have to stay on the road. But the room quality is inferior than promised at the time of confirmation.
Small room. location is good. I have not seen any menu card. I requested to make some food, they made it but charged it exorbitantly at the level of 5* hotel.
They make us fool. Think 100 times before booking here.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2019

The room and bathroom were dirty, piles of hair and there were ants on the pillow.
They moved us from room to another room just as dirty and with stains on the sheets but without ants. As it was late at night, we slept there without getting into the dirty sheets.
The next morning they apologized and moved us to a suite.
The sheets and the bathroom were just as dirty and there was no hot water.
Breakfast was bad and unhygienic.
At the entrance there was a large poster of TripAdvisor's "2018 Certificate of Excellence" with the year evidently falsified.
A scam.

Room tip: Avoid the ground floor as the windows are facing the car park.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 5 August 2019

Friendly staff..... Good hospitality..
Sea view rooms.. Very near to the cliff... We enjoyed time spend at sanctum spring especially pool .. Well maintained pool. .complimentary breakfast was also good. Overall we had a great stay at sanctum spring

Date of stay: August 2019