Words can't express how wonderful my time was at Shiva Gardens. I arrived intending to stay for 3 days at the beginning of March 2015 and stayed for 7 weeks! The place has a beautiful atmosphere, the hosts and staff are amazing and made me feel at home, looked after me when I was ill and always had a big smile. I practiced yoga here, gained my Reiki 1 and 2 attunement with Sonia which has been a huge blessing in my life, I also received a course of Reiki (another life changing experience) and received life coaching.
My stay here was life changing and I loved every moment. I cannot recommend it highly enough and I too will be returning again in July :).
Oh and Lila's food is divine - particularly her prawn curry. I will return just for that :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala