Shiva Garden in Varkala was my first stop this time in India, and I stayed there for almost two weeks. I absolutly loved the place. I came alone and the staff took good care of me.
Every morning I had yoga classes with Sonia. I'm a beginner in yoga and she has really inspired me to continue. After two hours class of meditation, pranayama ang yoga with her, I was always happy and peaceful rest of the day.
The rooms are clean and cheap, food is really good and all the staff are lovely. You meet other travellers here and you will definetly have a good time! I know I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala