I visited Shiva Garden in November when I was on holiday in Varkala, when I returned in late December it was a no brainer that I was going to stay here. So for two months Shiva Garden was my home, the rooms offer everything you need, I had an en suite bathroom (cold water only, but this was no issue, as it was so hot outside) and a balcony. What makes Shiva Garden so special is the lovely people who run it and the beautiful garden, that encourages guests to socialize. It just has a very chilled and relaxed atmosphere, I made fantastic friends here and it was ridiculously hard for me to leave. Try Yoga lessons with Sonja, you won't regret it. A big special thank you to Afzal for always being happy and attentive. I can't wait to stay here again! Thank you Sonja and Jayan, until December ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala