I came to shiva garden in October and didn't leave until December. Coming to shiva garden was the best thing I could do. There I found a home an a family.
I started doing yoga with Sonia and for me it was the best introduction to yoga. Sonia respects everybody's limits and guides you through the secuences gently. Two months of yoga with Sonia inspired me, who was a complete beginner, to take a teacher training course which I will do soon.
Shiva garden is a place for meeting good people and there I found friends for life. I am happy to call shiva garden my second home in Varkala and will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala