I've stayed in Shiva Garden a month ago, with my husband.
At this very moment I'm listening to some Indian song and thinking about all wonderful thing happened there. Shiva Garden is one of the best thing I've experienced. If you go to Varkala, you have to visit this place!
Accommodation is great, food is amazing, people are lovely!
Owners wife, Sonia, does amazing Reiki massage, yoga classes, numerology... I feel blessed for meeting her. Miss everybody so much :(
Afsal, the manager, was really helpful too! Thank you for everything!
Hope to see you soon guys...
Beijo para Divia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala