Wow, what a place is this. I would have never left this place. Even though I stayed here for very less time but the memories are deep rooted. Probably I can say the best place to be in varkala.
Special thanks ato Jayan and sonia. These guys are doing amazingly good to keep thier guest happily at thier stay.
Rooms were clean and comfortable. More over you might never stay at the rooms since they have such a lovely garden area between the coconut trees.
I am just awaiting for my next Kerla trip and I would definetely stay here for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Yatra, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala