Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews swimming pool is big north cliff black beach pleasant stay beach view top floor cottage sea varkala
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021

We had mixed experience here.

Some construction work was going on. So we didn’t had that much privacy and not so pleasant stay. Swimming pool was not so well maintained or may be dust because of construction. My family was not comfortable to enjoy in swimming pool since construction workers were around.
People here are really good. Abhilash at reception was okay to cancel our online platform bookings and gave good discount and upgraded to best room (Illam). Illam room was spacious and wooden walled. They provided breakfast. Food was okay. Cliff view, beach view from the resort is amazing.

I would recommend this resort for sure. Our stay would have been better if construction work was completed or if not there.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay in Sunview Beach Resorts, Varkala.
It was perfect mainly thanks to the wonderful team of people who are running it, especially the Genral manager of property Mr. Suresh Kumar. who will help you solve whatever problem you might have, anytime and everytime. The only answer to any request we had was - of course or right now. So well behaved and extremely helpful Genral manager

The location is just fabulous. Like a small Paradise.
The resorts is perched on the edge of north cliff with breathtaking views of the ocean. Black beach is just right down the cliff, which is incomparably better than the main Varkala beach.
From the moment we arrived, Resorts staff made us feel completely safe and at home.
The property is located on the north cliff top overlooking the ocean and you can hear the waves crashing all night. The accommodations are charming and very very clean. I found the beds and pillows comfortable, and I slept incredibly well. Rooms are spacious. Spotlessly clean Washroom. you can take good shower with hot or cold water. Resorts has beautiful crystal clear swimming pool also. You can enjoy your evening in resorts garden .
In resorts Restorent, you can enjoy fresh delicious food. The chef Subramanyam is too perfect in cooking any kind of food. Breakfast was amazing. Every day change menue.
There is also a Varkala “Experience” Suresh Kumar offers, which was simply fabulous and took you around to the real Varkala, mainly the hidden gems.

I cannot thank Suresh Kumar, Abhilash, Ajin, Shyam and his team enough for the wonderful magical experience and many memories.
Initially I booked this resorts only for four nights, but later I extend my stay n I stayed ten nights in Sunview beach resorts. Yes of course Genral Manager Of this resorts Suresh Kumar's hospitality was one Of The main reason .

I will highly recommend this Sunview Beach Resorts from the core of my heart for all those travellers ,who's wanting memorable , safe, homely, comfortable and super delicious experience in Varkala.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank 938rubya
Sunview Beach Resort, General Manager at Sunview Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Dear Madam,

Greetings from Sunview Beach Resort,Varkala !!!

Thank you for taking a moment to review us on tripadvisor. At Sunview Beach Resort we continuously strive to provide the very best of product and services to our guests and we are happy to note that you had a pleasant experience and thanks very much for appreciating our staffs &services.We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

The location is on a slightly secluded part of the cliff but restaurants and shops are reachable within minutes by foot.

I had room 112 and the view was as good as it gets.

The room itself was neat and clean. AC and water heater worked fine. It could probably use a shelf and couple of hooks for clothes and things - it would be a minimal investment to make it a lot better.

The daily housekeeping as mentioned on Expedia didn't show up any of the four days I were there, but to be fair I didn't ask for it nor wanted it.

WiFi is extremely poor. After one day I just used mobile data! since the hotpot disappeared or had way lower bandwidth than 4G. Some of the days it didn't even show.

The restaurant it completely dead. Check review for Oceans grill by me.

The pool is very nice and tidy. A very nice way to cool down during the warmest hours.

All staff were all very friendly.

I'd definitely use this place again if I came back to Varkala.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank H3721VHandreasg
Sunview Beach Resort, General Manager at Sunview Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sunview Beach Resort,Varkala !!!
Thank you for taking a moment to review us on tripadvisor. At Sunview Beach Resort we continuously strive to provide the very best of product and services to our guests and we are happy to note that you had a pleasant experience and thanks very much for appreciating our services.And we have noted your concern about Wi-Fi and we are look into it.We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

My family and I stayed at this lovely, peaceful resort last week for a day. We had a wonderful and relaxed stay. The manger Mr Suresh Kumar was very helpful and attended to all our needs. He gave us a free upgrade room from deluxe to Ilam. The room and toilet was very neat and clean. The swimming pool was extremely well kept. The restaurant served hot and tasty food. All the staff at the reception and the restaurant ( specially Ajin) were very polite and helpful. Mr Suresh also arranged a complimentary head massage for us. The location is also lovely and the sunset view is breathtaking.
We had a wonderful stay and look forward to coming again. Highly recommended.

Jyoti

Date of stay: February 2020

Dear Jyoti Madam,

Greetings from Sunview Beach Resort,Varkala !!!
Thank you for taking a moment to review us on tripadvisor. At Sunview Beach Resort we continuously strive to provide the very best of product and services to our guests and we are happy to note that you had a pleasant experience and thanks very much for appreciating our services. I am proud that my staff has been attentive to guest needs and has taken good care of you. We will definitely share your kind words of appreciation to them. We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Came to Sunview after it was recommended to us by a couple we met for 30 minutes on our travels. The hotel only had 1 night available at the time but we ended up staying 6 thanks to their hospitality. Suresh was amazing at helping to book stuff even if I did keep changing plans. Plenty of yoga, bars and great restaurants around and of course the beautiful sea x Clean and tidy rooms, nice refreshing pool. Nice hearty breakfast- mainly local food but eggs to order, toast, cereal and fruit.... what more could you want. Absolutely loved this hotel, the staff and most of all Varkala.... we will be back x

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sunview B, General Manager at Sunview Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

My Dear Emma,

Greetings from Sunview Beach Resort,Varkala !!!

And much awaited Emma International Airport nearing construction.