I recently spent 4 days at Bluewater,on the recomendation of a friend and thought it would be a good place to end my trip to Kerala. I wasn't disappointed. Rakesh and his smiling team really cannot do enough for you. I was made to feel very welcome, which in combination with the stunning location and lovely cottage was a winning formula. The restuaurant is also very good, the kitchen is spotless and they make the best Masala tea in Kerala!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private seaside resort adjacent to Varkala Beach. Each independent wooden cottage is made in the traditional Kerala style and has unobstructed views of the Arabian Sea, with private verandah, comfortable furnishings and en-suite facilities. Our multi-cuisine restaurant, raised on coconut stilts, affords glorious views of the Kerala coastline. Private and spacious gardens provide a secluded environment for a relaxing holiday. Amenities include Ayurvedic treatment, yoga, internet access, travel desk and money exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and Yatra so you can book your Blue Water Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Beach Hotel Varkala
- Blue Water Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala