I stayed for three days at the Signature Residence on the North Cliff of Varkala Beach. My major complaint is that the room was not cleaned once during the entire three days, even though the notice on the inside door stated that the rooms are cleaned daily. I should have complained to the staff; but couldn't be bothered. I breakfast was OK; but nothing speacial. I recommend having breakfast at any of the restaurants on the North Clif. It wil only set you back RS100 and is much better than hotel fare. Whilst I liked the Signature Residence, I recommend that tourists spend a bit more and book a hotel right on the North Cliff as the Signature residence was set in the back from the beach through a maze of foot paths. That's fine in the day; but navigating unlit fot paths at night in India is scary, if not dangerous (rats, snakes, and surprsingly motor scooters!) Varakala Beach is by far the best both the best beach in Kerala and the best area to stay whilst in Kerala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful, quiet and peaceful place with comfortable, clean stylish rooms and independent cottages, nicely situated in a tropical garden to relax and enjoy - that is Signature Residence at North Cliff Varkala, Kerala. With a choice of three unique cottages or well appointed hotel rooms, Signature Residence aims to offer you luxurious comfort and security. Only 2 minutes walk from Varkala's stunning Papanasham Cliffs and beach to Signature Residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Signature Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Residence Varkala, Kerala
- Signature Residence Hotel Varkala