Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2012

we spend a few days in the huts at this quite and wonderful hotel. the hotel manager mr. arun is very kind and helpful and also the other stuff is very friendly. the rooms are really clean and the garden around the huts and the hotel is just awesome! there are good vibrations at this place and for sure, we will come back soon to signature residence in varkala!

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I felt happy and safe and slept well in a bungalow.
Very friendly smiling staff.
Free computer use.
Near the beach, bars and restaurants.
No cleaning and houskeeping during my stay:
room and bathromm floor; they did not bother to wash it.

Date of stay: February 2012
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Signature Residence is basic hotel about 10 min walk from the 'main road' along the cliff. When I was in Varkala, it rained a lot that I had to walk muddy floody road to get to the main road everyday. The room was OK but there was absolutely no concept of service/housekeeping. There's no one at the reception that we always had to walk around the building to find someone and despite my daily requests, the room was never cleaned over 4 days. I met one British lady whose AC leaks water on mattress but the hotel didn't do anything about it that she slept on the floor.... Breakfast was quite bad too...

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2012

The hotel's location is excellent & my non a/c room was very clean & comfortable w/ a nice little balcony. It was a budget hotel so amenities (like hangers) were minimal. The staff was OK but there was never a person at the front desk. To find the manager, one had to search in the back.Wi-fi (lobby only) was hit-or-miss. My only real gripe was that, when I was there, the credit card machine was broken. I was not told this by the staff so I had to make a special tuk trip into town to an ATM before I could check out. O

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Three years ago we wrote: a home away from home. This is still the title of this lovely place!
Signature has got new management, but again very helpfull and nice people!!
We got the best room in the main building and had more than 3 lovely weeks here!!
The restaurant make vey nice breakfast - we got lovely fruit, curd and honey every morning, but you have the choice of different kinds. And they make delicious dishes althrough the day and evening. Here is new staff again - very very nice and polite people!!
We love to stay here and will for sure come back when possible!
We can recommend this place and the sorroundings - quiet and lovely away from the cliff hustleing.
Go and enjoy!