Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 72
View deal
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$ 73
PricelineUS$ 73
TravelocityUS$ 73
1,217 results
All reviews business hotel business trip in room dining special mention restaurant staff the heart of the city room service central location excellent hotel dinner buffet value for money courteous staff special thanks house keeping food quality pleasant stay excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

The birthday cake was incredible. The flavour (rich chocolate cake) was out of the world. The fondant cars, oil tanker, concrete mixer were too cute and my son was on cloud nine. I cannot thank Chef Satish and Chef Amitt enough for the wonderful job you did. Those cup cakes were amazing. Thank you for making my son’s bday so special.

P.s We miss Hilton Garden Inn brunches. Hope everything gets normal asap.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shakti Singh, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear BABNEK,
Greetings from Hilton Garden Inn, Trivandrum

Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort and quality service and products to ensure a memorable experience. We are delighted to know that you had a great experience. Thank you for appreciating our excellent team and very much delighted to hear from you that our team became the reason for your happiness. Your comments are very much appreciated and will be shared with our Executive Chef and the entire team at Hilton. Your encouraging words mean a lot to us and I have shared the same with my entire team, whom I am sure will be pleased to hear they played a part in making your experience a memorable one especially on your kid’s birthday! We very much look forward to the pleasure of serving you again from HGI Trivandrum. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

We have ordered a cake from Hilton. Even though it was a last min request, They have done a great Job..
Thanks to Chef Satheesh, Amit also the folks who delivered the cake on time. You are a great team

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Shakti Singh, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Dear Remya,
Greetings from Garden Grille!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort and quality service and quality products to ensure a memorable experience. We are delighted to know that you had a great experience and you enjoyed the cake offered to you. Thank you for appreciating our excellent team for their personalized service and very much delighted to hear from you that our team became the reason for your happiness. Your comments are very much appreciated and will be shared with our Executive Chef and the entire team at Hilton. We very much look forward to serve you in the near future and ensuring that an even more pleasant experience awaits you. Should you need any assistance, please contact me at Shakti.Singh2@hilton.com

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

We have started recently at your hotel and took 5 rooms along with friends and family. I would like to appreciate the services of front desk, house keeping and the room service team. They all did an excellent service and made all guests comfortable. Spl thx to Ravi Ranjan I think in room dining for his superb work.
Our stay period 13th to 15th July

Thx
Srikanth

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Shakti Singh, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear Mr Sayangari,
Greetings from Hilton Garden Inn, Trivandrum
We are truly heartened to receive your generous review of Hilton Garden Inn, Trivandrum. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed it, we are especially pleased that you and your family felt well-looked after. As a General Manager, there is nothing more rewarding than to know that our team was able to exceed your expectations and, happy to know that you had a lovely and memorable Hilton stay. Thank you for your appreciation of our team members. I have shared the feedback directly with them especially our team member Ravi.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn, Trivandrum. Please contact me directly when planning your next visit, I would be delighted to handle your reservation.

Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

Excellent Service from the team. Special mention to Amitabh and Devyjyothi for coordinating the event exceptionally well. Food served was superb.Overall it was a great experience. Recommendable for hosting parties or events.

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hilton Garden Inn, Trivandrum
We are truly heartened to receive your generous review of Hilton Garden Inn, Trivandrum. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed it, we are especially pleased that you felt well-looked after. As a General Manager, there is nothing more rewarding than to know that our team was able to exceed your expectations and, happy to know that you had a lovely and memorable Hilton Event function. Thank you for your appreciation of our team members. I have shared the feedback directly with them especially our team members Amitabh and Devajyoti. We greatly appreciate your comments and your referral is our biggest compliment ever. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn, Trivandrum .In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

Some organization try to go that extra mile..
But Hilton Garden Inn wants to go many extra mile in service. Their food is clearly the best in Trivandrum. Twice I tried buffet meals . Superb variety of choices. So tasty. On our anniversary day we ordered their buffet meal. Knowing that is our anniversary they gave us a complimentary cake. Not some name sake small cake. It is was quite a big beautifully decorated cake . The food and beverage department folks put in so much love into the food preparation, the packing, the presentation. They are class apart.

--Venket.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Shakti Singh, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum!
Thank you for choosing to order from our all day dining restaurant - Garden Grille & Bar, especially for the anniversary celebration. We are delighted to know that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations with our hospitality and services, on the big day. I am happy that you were able to experience Hilton Hospitality with the best services provided.
We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.
It is only through this valuable tool that we are able to gain first hand feedback about our performance hence allowing us to monitor and further enhance our services by focusing on your needs as a customer of our hotel.
We are pleased to note that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to make your experience memorable. Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Hilton is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. Please rest assured that your comments will be passed on to the relevant departments.