All reviewsyoga and meditationsouthern indiarooms are spaciousbackpackersretreatrooftopbalconykovalamaccommodationtemple
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This is place is amazing, it has everything you need to recenter yourself. I spend 4 days of peace, softness, and care...Karen is just a giving person by nature, she will keep giving you the thing that you need... Sivan give great yoga class, I was fortunate to have private class-and he also gave incredible massage.. I recommend this place, you will never want to leave...thanks Karen and Sivan

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2018

What should I say?! It was great to stay at Kin-Hin!!!
Karen and Shivan such lovely people, the place is quiet, clean and welcoming.
The morning meditation with Karen and Shivans Yogaclass are exellent, also the
evening meditation. After the morning Yogaclass I had Karen`s tasty fruit salad for breakfast, and I really enjoyed the home cooked dinner with Karen and Shivan.
A good place to relaxe and only a short Tuk Tuk drive from Kovalam Beach.
I can highly recommend a stay at this wunderful place and I hope I can come back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We spent 5 days at Kin Hin with Karen and Sivan . We had a lovely experience there and really enjoyed the daily routine of meditation and Yoga which were both excellent. They both take place on the lovely open roof space and amongst the coconut palms which gives them a fabulous ambience.
The rooms were clean and comfortable and we especially enjoyed the daily home cooked meals which were lovingly prepared by Karen and Sivan. Karen makes a delicious fruit salad which is a delight at breakfast times.
If you are looking for a unique experience and the opportunity to enjoy skilfully led Yoga and meditation within an authentic South Indian village home the. I would highly recommend Kin Hin .. we plan to return

Room Tip: There are only 2 rooms , both are equally as nice
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018

The hospitality of Karen and Sivan was great. After some time of travelling around in a country that continues to amaze you, but also brings enough moments that you desire some peace and quiet, it is wonderful to live in such a luxurious environment.
Really every detail has been overthought to make it as comfortable as possible (a kettle, tea bags, although there were no monsquitoes in the room, a spray can with mosquito-repellant was available, all kinds of storage for your stuff, a chair with a desk, hot shower, and, everything is clean!).
Last but not least, as beginners in yoga we learned a lot from Sivan. His lessons have a solid structure. Cautious expansion of positions without risk of too much tax .......
Breakfast and dinner were daily prepared with care, we had delicious meals. It also felt as a kind of luxury not having to go out to look for breakfast or dinner.
If you 're in for yoga, or meditation, we can recommend a stay at Karin and Sivan's place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben A
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

area is beautiful. Karen's place is so clean and welcoming . amazing time we had there . experienced relaxing and rejuvenating moments with Karen and sivan. Their home is filled with love and positive energy . I hope to be back there soon.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family