Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
$88
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Agoda.com
$85
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
All reviews doctors and therapists rejuvenation package baby mathew beach view beach service ayurvedic health resort manager body type days package ayurvedic food complete relaxation traditional kerala style serene ambience scenic beauty healthy food excellent experience rejuvenating experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

Really i can say that its is a manmade heaven for tourists The treatment here is wonderful I am very much impressed by the the way they treated The food provided excellent servicing of the staff superb

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2022

Me and my parents have been to Ayursoma and loved the experience we had throughout out stay. Rejuvenation therapies are very relaxing and the surrounding gives you the beautiful vibes. Staff and management is very helpful and they they take care if you really well. Totally recommend this beautiful beach side with lot of nature to people who have plans on visiting Kerala for leisure or ayurveda therapies.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2022

Staying and doing the Ayurveda therapy at Somatheeram was a lovely experience to me, and I can recommend the place to everyone who is looking for a health retreat in a tranquil environment. The staff including doctors are nice and helpful. The South Indian food is tasty. You can also participate in yoga and meditation classes.

Ha sido una semana memorable recibiendo tratamiento de Ayurveda en un lugar encantador cerca de la playa rodeado de naturaleza. Somatheeram tienen médicos de Ayurveda profesionales y el personal es súper amable. También organizan clases de meditación y yoga para los huéspedes. Volveré seguro.

Reviewed 4 May 2022

Second time for me... it's located in a beautiful place ... resort kind of ayurvedha treatment is very good to enhance my body mind soul....

Hospitality simply superb..!!! Thanks team AyurSoma...

I will visit again soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2022

I am a UK traveling to Kerala where I stayed at Ayursoma room 161 which is spacious and modern whilst also retaining Indian authenticity. Sujesh and the guest relations team are always on hand to attend to your every need. Sunil was giving excellent service in the restaurant where the food is top class. My 15 night panchakarma therapy provided a lot of healing from sciatica and the doctors and therapists are excellent and very generous with their time and advice. Yoga and meditation available every day.

This is my 3rd time with the Somatheeram group and this was the best experience yet. I will be back next year.

Date of stay: April 2022