We stayed in Wild Corridor, Thekkady this July. It was an enjoyable experience for the whole family. The resort is in good location surrounded by forest greenery. The room had a full glass wall adjoining full length balcony, which itself was spacious with chairs to sit out and enjoy a great view of forest and the resort swimming pool. Well decorated room and spacious bathroom with all amenities like shaving kit, dental kit apart from regular toiletries. The bathroom has a nice big glass window facing the forest for you to get a feel of showering in the wild!
The food in the restaurant was excellent and served with warmth.
The recreation area like swimming pool, spa etc. has beautiful landscaping.
For checking my mails the staff allowed me to use their system (which was slow though). Here they can do better to provide faster internet. But cannot complain much.
All in all its was a trip to remember!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wild Corridor Resort & Spa by Apodis almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly, elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side, overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ClearTrip, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Expedia, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Wild Corridor Resort and Spa by Apodis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort And Spa By Apodis Thekkady, Kerala