We were on a holiday in Kerala the God's own country last September. We had a second floor room and had a beautiful view of the mountains ahead. My 6 yr old daughter had a good time at the pool.
Food was good though we had only breakfast at that place. Given an opportunity will go back to stay there once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wild Corridor Resort & Spa by Apodis almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly, elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side, overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, TravelGuru, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Wild Corridor Resort and Spa by Apodis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort And Spa By Apodis Thekkady, Kerala