Beautifully nested amidst the Periyar nature reserve premises. 28year old property over 10-12 acres, yet maintained to precision cleanliness with attention to every detail for guest comfort. If mosquitoes were not a general problem of thekkady, this place was almost unreal beautiful. Their restaurant indulges in guest requests of dishes not in their menu. Lovely staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills(thekkady) near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in a beautiful spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the heat of the plains, and also a great place for some adventure activities. We have a comfortable pool, an ayurvedic spa, we organise treks into the forest, bamboo rafting and many more. A walk through the property itself is a great way to explore many aspects of nature and the green initiatives undertaken at this eco resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Expedia, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Spice Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Village Hotel Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady, Kerala