Spice Village Thekaddy is a lovely place ..quite big n met Mr Johny Manager..what here i like is that the Manager makes a point to meet all guests n help them settle downn.
They had a special vacation project for kids which helps the child to know all plants name in 3 lanquages n my kids completed 95% of it n they gave a special gift n certificate which encourages the child to do their best...hand made paper activity was fun for kids....spice plantations Tour,n daily traditional dances r being performed by artistes was lovely.
Service as usual excellent ....ECO FRIENDLY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills(thekkady) near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in a beautiful spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the heat of the plains, and also a great place for some adventure activities. We have a comfortable pool, an ayurvedic spa, we organise treks into the forest, bamboo rafting and many more. A walk through the property itself is a great way to explore many aspects of nature and the green initiatives undertaken at this eco resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, ClearTrip, Booking.com, Expedia, Yatra, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Spice Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Village Hotel Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady, Kerala