We stayed here during our Honeymoon days..We had two very nice nights at the spice village with a relaxed mind..Its a good place with lots of specialties..We feel like we are in the middle of jungle and service is really excellent. Food quality is just amazing..also watched many cultural programs..Swimming Pool is really a clean and hygienic one.Would like to recommend this property for all Honeymooners..:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills(thekkady) near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in a beautiful spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the heat of the plains, and also a great place for some adventure activities. We have a comfortable pool, an ayurvedic spa, we organise treks into the forest, bamboo rafting and many more. A walk through the property itself is a great way to explore many aspects of nature and the green initiatives undertaken at this eco resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly, Yatra, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Spice Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Village Hotel Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady, Kerala