We stayed in one of the bungalows which was simple but very pleasant and comfortable. The ammenities were very good. the restaurant was buffet style with a good selection of local food. The a la carte restaurant was closed unfortunately so we don't know how that was. The bar was good and a nice place to relax. the staff were very helpful and considerate. a nice little gift shop worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills(thekkady) near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in a beautiful spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the heat of the plains, and also a great place for some adventure activities. We have a comfortable pool, an ayurvedic spa, we organise treks into the forest, bamboo rafting and many more. A walk through the property itself is a great way to explore many aspects of nature and the green initiatives undertaken at this eco resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, Agoda, Yatra and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spice Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Village Hotel Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady, Kerala