A wonderful location and situation but I did not appreciate the over eco friendly nature of this hotel with no tv in the rooms and food which you are told will be good for you and food you should not eat. We all like to do our bit to save the planet but this is taking it a little too far for me when I want to spoiled on a lovely trip to Kerala. We only stayed the one night and I was grateful for that not my favourite style of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills(thekkady) near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in a beautiful spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the heat of the plains, and also a great place for some adventure activities. We have a comfortable pool, an ayurvedic spa, we organise treks into the forest, bamboo rafting and many more. A walk through the property itself is a great way to explore many aspects of nature and the green initiatives undertaken at this eco resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Yatra, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Spice Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Village Hotel Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady, Kerala