We stayed at Paradisa for four nights toward the end of our 6 week trip thru India. We had such a relaxing and interesting time, going around the area to see tea plantations and other sites. The food was wonderful, accomodation simple and serene. Our daughter was able to stay in her own cabin at no extra charge. The owner was most welcoming and generous in every way. He even drove us to his private golf estate so we could experience the real Kerala. There was a yoga class one morning, looking off to the far beautiful hillsides. Just a great all around experience that I would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat is set on an organic coffee and spice plantation in the hills of Kerala. The Retreat comprises traditional wooden cottages, embellished with invaluable antiques. The activities available are yoga, cooking lessons, visit to the tea factory(12 kms), visit or massage at the Ayurveda centre(8 kms), and Periyar Tiger Reserve (40 kms). There are many spectacular walking routes. One leaves the Retreat invigorated by the fresh air, pampered by the caring staff and visually delighted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Paradisa Plantation Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Hotel Thekkady
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Idukki
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Thekkady, Kerala