“Absolutely a Great Place to Stay!”

Hotel Holiday Vista
Ranked #29 of 43 Hotels in Thekkady
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

The location of Hotel Holiday Vista is the highlight as it's situated in the heart of the town. The interiors are beautifully and thoughtfully put together....perfect for honeymoon couples as well as for families! The hotel gets a 10 on 10 from me for its cleanliness and aesthetic appeal. The staff is extremely polite and well mannered. They even helped us by suggesting some of the tourist places to visit there.The food is amazing and they offer quite a variety. All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank APARNA H
holidayvistathekkady, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Holiday Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Dear Beloved Guest,

Greetings from Holiday Vista

I thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday vista and for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

It gives us impeccable pleasure to read that you had an amazing time during your stay with us and I have taken the liberty of sharing your lovely feedback with the entire team and they are equally excited to know about your experience.

Guest Relation Manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We in month of aug. we were 3 couples. the hotel is quite good and centrally located. good staff. we got good deal by booking online. Must mantion special thanks to Mr Akvar Ali John for personal attention to us. He also guided us to local market and suggested places to buy
Good beakfast

recommanded

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
holidayvistathekkady, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Holiday Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear beloved guest,

It’s really an enormous happiness to browse your deep heart comments regarding your stay experience with us, Hotel Holiday vista.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your excellent Feedback, which we were delighted to read.

We express our gratefulness towards your effort to invest your valuable time to review our hotel on trip adviser.

Thank you for your support of everything we do and for staying with us.

We hope to see you again and be given the Opportunity to serve you much better.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I recently stayed in the hotel for two days. I had a week long trip to Kerala and it goes without saying that this was the best hotel I stayed in. If I have to rate it in terms of amenities, environment, staff, room and my over all stay, I would say that excellent is an understatement. Mr Kasim, the Accommodation Manager, welcomed us in a very cordial way and made sure that the stay was comfortable. So much so that he was also there to bid us an adieu and thanked us for choosing the hotel, unlike the representatives of other hotels.The food was delicious with much variety. I would highly recommend my friends and acquaintances to stay here if ever they choose to go to Kerala.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
holidayvistathekkady, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Holiday Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Dear Beloved Guest

We are truly delighted to read down your appraisal, that you found your stay with us, was most comfortable and that you very much enjoyed all the services you have received from our team members.

From the bottom of our heart we the entire team thanking you that you have chosen us “HOLIDAY VISTA” for your stay in Thekkady.

Your feedback would certainly motivate our team to excel in their expertise and improve the quality of services.

We will pass your compliments to Mr.Anaz Kazim which is the best motivation we can offer.

We are looking forward to welcoming you & to make your each & every visit to us a MEMORABLE One...!!

With Warm Regards

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in Feb 2015 during my Kerala trip and hotel is quite good. Rooms are quite good and it is one of the best hotel in thekaddy. Close to all the attractions like wildlife sanctuary and also the hotel is in mid of the city. Have restaurants around.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
holidayvistathekkady, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Holiday Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear beloved guest,

Greetings from Holiday Vista

Thank you so very much for taking time to review our Hotel on Trip Advisor.

We delighted to know, you had such a pleasant experience and we very much hope to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Thank you for your support of everything we do and for staying with us.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

I stayed here at month of March 2016 with Sanjay I enjoyed stay a lot.

front office guys allotted a room for our family first they are gave town view rooms i complaint front people they said i send my manager with few minutes manager MR. ANAS come my room then they give honey moon room they said this is our special room my wife very comfortable with this room. They give room no 207.then he explained their facilities all so outside activities
We went martial art we enjoyed a lot when we are entering the hotel they mentioned "you are in a home" that's 100% correct. Then we had our dinner from their restaurant food taste especially for north Indian food we enjoyed
Hotel entire staff was very friendly and polite we planned to come again for Thekkady with my friends i prefer to stay again holiday vista i hope i get same service.

Room Tip: the e hotel building was in nearby market.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
holidayvistathekkady, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Holiday Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

Dear Guest

Greetings from Holiday Vista

Here we the entire team thanking you for investing your precious time to review on trip adviser, and to know that your stay was enjoyable. It is our constant effort to keep delighted & we thrive to maintain consistency in our service by providing with the best hospitality experience to our each and every precious guest.

We will pass your compliments to Mr. Anaz which is the best motivation we can offer

Thanking you once again & looking forward to welcome you again whenever the occasion invites, & “it would a blessing if we will have another chance to serve you much better