All reviews tree house cardamom plantation super deluxe cottage commando walk clean swimming pool beautiful place south indian food recreation room outdoor activities memorable stay lush greenery delicious food spacious rooms nature hospitality pets midst
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Mr Thomas Raju who is the administrator over there is a horrible and rude man. At breakfast when 2 of my old family members asked for 2 fried eggs each Bec they could not eat the spicy items for health reasons this man showed so much attitude. He said he doesn't have time and if u want to eat the so called "lavish" buffet is on so take it or leave it. He said he didn't care and wasn't bothered.
We asked for toilet paper and bottle of water in our rooms but never got them. One of us had to go to the reception to get it ourselves. The drains in the bathrooms we're chocked with hair and that also we had to clean else bathe in a chocked up bathroom.
Only saving Grace was that the rest of the staff was polite and tried there best to help us out
Dinner was also nothing great.we we're asked our preference and we had mentioned non veg . Yet we we're not given what we had been informed earlier.
Property was lovely but this terrible attitude of the admin Mr Raju put us off completely.
The rooms and linen were clean.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
ELETARIA R, General Manager at Hotel Eletaria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear sir,Myself I am Biju

I didn't saw you even your words making me sad.I apologize you for the troubles you faced during your stay here.The owner of this resort appointed me as the Manager & changed the inappropriate functioning of the resort.Myself I am taking care guests and fulfilling all their needs.Myself I checked all the rooms & made sure that all the rooms are neat and clean.

Thanking you

Biju

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Although i stayed only for one night here however this is the worst resort experience i have ever had. Most horrifying stuff was beding. There were lot of small spiders on my bed. No hot water, no tea/coffee. very bad service. Intercom was not working. Lot of insects in bathroom. i will never recommend this to anyone.

Room tip: Go for another resort
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ELETARIA R, Owner at Hotel Eletaria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear sir

We are so sorry for the inconvenience you faced i our resort.We change the administration from January & now all the things are going on in a good manner.Again we apologize you for the inconvenience you faced.Thanks & best regards

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We had such horrible service .The rooms are not clean the awful service by the staff . We were visiting with 7 families with kids below 5 years old. They have lethargic room service .The dinner was served cold and inedible the fired rice ordered stinked.we had complained but no use and had to order from outside .During checkout we happened to see the cook carrying and cat in the kitchen and cooKing without even washing his hands ..The manager is no help neither is the managment .I also have a cctv footage of him carrying around the cat. .

1  Thank Abinsunny
ELETARIA R, Owner at Hotel Eletaria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Guest

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience created. We will look into this issue and assure you that this wont happen in the future.

Thanks & Regards

Management Eletaria

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is one of the worst Resorts I have visited. No room services, even not morning tea. No cleaning of the rooms what so ever. I saw cockroaches in restaurant , outside everywhere. Please avoid if poosible

I don't know how all the 4* reviews, probably paid. The swimming pool they charge 100 Rs, I saw guests in Lungy in it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BijuC81

Dear Guest

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience created. We will look into this issue and assure you that this won't happen in the future.

Thanks

Management Eletaria

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Bhohath hi achi jagah. Good staffs.. homely behaviour... Delicious food. Rooms are very spacious with good facilities and more over neat and tidy.. fantastic ambiance.. related to nature.. full of grenary. It's was very pleasant and enjoyable for us . Thekady is a dream place and eletaria made d dream place more brighter.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
ELETARIA R, General Manager at Hotel Eletaria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest

We are delighted to see your best experiences in our resort. kindly share

it to your friends & relatives as well.

Meet you in your future visit.

Regards