3 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
$120
$120
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$122
Travelocity$122
Agoda.com$123
All reviews mountain view cottage mr ashok spa treatments the cottages birds chirping his team beautiful place delicious food swimming pool special thanks relaxing stay special mention our honeymoon recommend this resort awesome experience close to nature excellent hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

Niraamaya Thekkady has all it requires for a relax stay, away from the crowd, waking up with birds chirping and the near by mountains covered with fog,
Great food and fantabulous hospitality from team...will come back soon....
Thank you Niraamaya for a amazing stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
Marketing Team, Owner at Niraamaya Retreats Cardamom Club - Thekkady, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review about us - I am so delighted that you are having a wonderful time at Niraamaya. We really do appreciate you mentioning all the aspects of your stay.

It is nice to hear the retreat being endorsed for its perfect settings and the warm hospitality of our staff during your stay. I am personally delighted to hear that the team offered an elevated experience throughout your vacation.

We look forward to welcoming you back and also highly recommend our other retreat in Kovalam, Kumarakom, Athirappilly, Chikmaglur, Goa and Kohima for a truly enchanting experience on your next vacation.

Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

It is very cozy and beautiful hotel.
Personal is careful and wonderful!
Spa is fantastic. It was better massage in my life.
And dinner was so tasty. I didn’t t know that is vegetarian dishes so tasty.
Thank you for team hotel for a wonderful leisure in Tikkadi

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marketing Team, Owner at Niraamaya Retreats Cardamom Club - Thekkady, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2022

Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

Property is really awesome. Superb location, excellent service, lip smacking food. What else you want for a memorable vacation. Staff is very professional filled with courtesy. Value for money experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 13 January 2022 via mobile

The property is located on a hilly area.We stayed in the garden view room. It is actually close to nature since there are a lot of green plantations near the cottages. Rooms are nice,The bathroom is spacious. The food is really delicious and they also consider items which are not in menu if we request them. Mr Ashok who I think is general manager took utmost care of us and our requests. Also I should mention Mr Girish who would really check with us for food and was very kind to fulfill our requests.

Hopsitality was the best I found in Kerala

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marketing Team, Owner at Niraamaya Retreats Cardamom Club - Thekkady, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2022

Reviewed 13 January 2022

We spent 3 days in one of the wooden cottages, in the middle of tropical trees. We found it magnificent and very relaxing. All the personnel did the uppermost to ensure our well-being. We wish to thank in particular Dhania, who was simply perfect and very reactive. She even helped me to get over a bad cough I had at that moment!
And thank you Indu for the excellent massage you gave me! The food was very good and the cook went out of his way to offer us dishes which would meet our European taste. We enjoyed very much all meals! We can only recommend Cardamom Club-Thekkady.

1  Thank Margherita006