“Great Ayurveda experience!”

Ayurvedam at Sreenilayam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nestled in most pristine riverside in Kozhikode. We boasts of all the natural ingrediants,beginning from refreshing greenary to energizing pure water, that can transform your life into a real bliss. We focuses on holistic healing which takes care of one's Body, Mind and Soul altogether.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 October 2016

This experience was very rejuvenating and in a very lovely setting. I stayed for one month and felt like a new person when I left. Dr Mali, his family and staff make you feel very welcome and cared for and you get excellent personalized Ayurveda treatment.

1  Thank mart24
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Ayurvedam at Sreenilayam

Reviewed 18 May 2016

First of all, I would like to thank Dr Mali and his very nice team for this extraordinary stay.
The place is a peace of paradise, located in a middle of an exotic forest. The architecture has been carefully thought. The rooms are spacious, full of natural light, decorated and furnished with taste and clean.
The whole staff is dedicated to you, it's as if they are taking you by hand, like a little child and guiding you to inside yourself. This is a unique and rewarding experience which I will remember for ever.
Dr Mali meets you every day and adapts if necessary your schedule of the day. He is very talended, genuinely dedicated and compassionate.
The food is amazing, delicious, flavorful and generous.

When you leave this place, you feel an inner peace with infinite harmony. Your body and your soul are reconnected, you feel better.

I whish to all of you to leave this incredible experience.
Peace be on you

Marie, Paris.

3  Thank Marie-France C
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

It's a really great place with lovely people! Make sure if you trust this place and dr Mali the treatment will bring the results)

2  Thank Maria13666
Reviewed 19 January 2016

It was my first Ayurvedic experience. And it was great! Doctor Mali created a very calm and warm conditions in his estate (clinic) with an attentive staff. His wife and sons are very hospitality and open mind. My son often asks about them and really miss them. But now we are very happy, because in 3 weeks we will come to this wonderful place again!

4  Thank Victoribn
Reviewed 11 January 2016

A beautiful place to relax and rejuvenate! Sreenilayam is where I go to give attention to my spirit, my mind and my body. the traditional ayurveda treatments are the best and carried out by a caring, experienced team with Dr. Mali as its guide. The environment makes it easy to achieve my goal of being quiet with myself. Starting each day with yoga, chanting and meditation is truly rejuvenating! And to top it all off there are many interesting places to visit and "see India" within a short drive. I recommend a 2-3 week stay for the full and traditional ayurvedic experience offered here. Sreenilayam is operated by a loving and caring family with a long tradition of ayurvedic philosophy and practice.

3  Thank Susan H