All reviews cooperative staff close to railway station decent place very nice hotel parking space bus stand complimentary breakfast comfortable stay location city superlative ambience vegetarian
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I stayed at the Hotel Malabar Gate for 2 nights a few days before and it was everything I hoped it would be. It's well located off the main town, and the service and room I paid for was probably the best hotel room I've ever stayed in Calicut. The included complimentry breakfast was good enough and the room not overly priced. The overall decor and feel of the hotel was great, and I specially thank one of the hotel staff Mr.Noufal for his excellent sevice with out considering the time. Thanks a lot for your excellent service and waiting to get back to the same place once I reach Calicut.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

LOCATION is great,Nice hotel in budget.They have spacious rooms neat and clean.Food &service is good .Hotel was booked solid, but we got our reservation in just in time. The catch was we (2rooms) were just below the gym. Thankfully they were able to switch us to new rooms as guests checked out. The breakfast was better than I remembered, The staff was friendly and helpful throughout the stay. Thank you!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Great location in the heart of the city. Nice rooms, elevator, good breakfast, clean. Staff were extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Best place to stay. Only small distance to important places.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2016

Average hotel, stayed only for one night.The room is spacious, but the quality of linen used are very poor and worn out. the services offered including F& B are also very poor. shortage of staff is reflecting on the service.

Stayed: October 2015
2  Thank chitrakerala
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed on 20 January 2016 with my business partner.The hotel is very near to the city Bus stand and railway station .it's the one of the best 3 star hotel in Calicut city ..the hotel has it's own shopping arcade. The hotel provides good Malabar food also..

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business