We originally booked for 3 nights at Mother Tree but ending up staying for 6 as it was so comfortable and relaxing there. Fort Kochi is a great place to unwind for a few days after much travelling.
The staff at Mother Tree were very friendly and always helpful - even providing us with a map and an overview of the local attractions and facilities as soon as we got there - something that I feel is very important when you arrive in a new place, even though a lot of other places don't do this.
There was no pressure to take tours or rickshaw trips which was good as we were travelling on a budget and just wanted to relax.
Overall a great stay. Would stay here again and recommend to anyone.
Matt and Steph
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amongst the sight-seeing attractions and cosmopolitan town-centre that holds the ambiance of Fort Cochin, lies the Hotel Mother Tree, the 'Home away from Home.' Mother Tree is comprised of 4 cosy guest rooms with ample facilities such as hot water and a/c. With simple yet stylish Indian decor and brothers in management one can be sure of a comfortable atmosphere and a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and TravelGuru so you can book your Mother Tree B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mother Tree Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Mother Tree Bed And Breakfast
- Mother Tree B&B Kochi (Cochin), Kerala