Nimmy & Paul
Trident Hotels
US$ 138
US$ 107
Priceline
Quality Airport Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
US$ 49
US$ 39
US$ 45
US$ 37
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 46/night.

Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 18
US$ 76
Priceline
All reviewscooking demonstrationcoconut milksouthern indiaindian foodher husbandrecipe
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Nimmy is a lovely person and clearly has a passion for food. I got the feeling that she is doing too many cooking demonstrations and as a result it has become a chore. Yes we learnt a bit and went away with a few tips, plus enjoyed a reasonable meal. However far from the best of this style of cooking demonstration I have experienced.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Emanpee
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went here to have some amazing food with a large group of people, after a long introduction to "master cuisine" I was expecting the greatest food in the world. It was a big disappointment. The plates took forever to come out and the food wasn't good. The chicken was dry and nothing really stood out. The best part about this experience was leaving. People were really nice and welcoming the property is really cozy and clean. I would love to stay there, but as far as the food it just wasn't there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank edinchavez
Reviewed 1 February 2014

heard a lot about nimmy and paul. logged on to the web site... no response. tried no of times ...no response.... they don't give their contanct no/ mob phone. looks like pretty exclusive place... great !!! being a die hard, went to the residence of nimmy and paul. met Mr Paul... explained to him all I wanted was one meal.., however, was told we cater to only foreign tourists.... trying to hide my feeling of surprise and anger, I tried to convince Mr Paul that I was ready to pay the same amount as foriegners paid and being a person who truly admired kerala cooking, I could be given one slot.. at their conveince. Mr Paul promised to get back to me but he never did. What I guess is that they are conducting their business through private operators and travel agents etc... Looks like this is a place which has become highly commercialised. First signs of a place a true food lover should avoid. Mrs Nimmy we wish you the very best in your food business, howewer, please do understand that if all of us were catering for only foreigners like you do, then we would be still under british rule. Iam sure your laundary man in not british, your milk man is not American, your maid is not german....... then why ma'am are you catering to only foreigners. sad very sad and please if you are booked please reply and say so. guys let me tell you kerala cooking is so much fun and there are many more options available in cochin and areas around to learn kerala food.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
11  Thank Ajay137a
Reviewed 19 January 2014

friendly couple as hosts with gorgeous Art Deco home and nice garden

Nimmy was a quirky teacher in a good way and had her own cooking style that she shared with me + other 2 students

we made 3 dishes but the host added several dishes + dessert for a 5 star meal

a bit far from Fort Cochin and not cheap but well worth it in the end

Room Tip: this is a cooking class
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We enjoyed a very entertaining and educational few hours with Nimmy and Paul in their charming house. We were patiently taught how to cook 4 distinct Kerrala dishes which we then had the delicious pleasure of eating. Nimmy and Paul are very welcoming hosts.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple