This place is completely unclean and unsafe, ok there is a English lady doing some english breakfast, but that is a completely different restaurant, and nothing to do with the rooms or hotel. I found the following :
1. All staff members were stoned and high on some drugs.
2. No water sometimes,no cleaner . You might have to share a room with the staff.
3. tolets are like public toilets :)
4. dont know who the owner is.
5. Whole staff has young boys , who invite some white girls to play card in the evening.
6. whole staff and boys enjoy daily evening on the roof top restaurant, with some drungs,alchol and etc.
7. The rooms were totally dirty.
8. I saw a room that was given to me fr 1600 Rs per night rented out for 500/- Rs for three backpakers.
9. Staff sleeps somewhere in the lane/path of walking ;).
This place not safe fir bagpackers. family guys cannot even think about this. Lot of stuff going on in the background , I hope some day these guys get busted. If u really care about ur safety as a traveler or bag packer stay away from this place !.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Agoda, HostelWorld and TravelGuru so you can book your Padikkal Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padikkal Residency Kochi (Cochin), Kerala