US$ 116
  • Pool
US$ 113
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 59
  • Pool
US$ 109
US$ 98
Hotels.com
US$ 86
US$ 64
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 80/night.

US$ 93
  • Breakfast included
US$ 50
US$ 40
Priceline
Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 15
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 18/night.

1,524 results
All reviewsprincess suitethe chinese fishing netsoutdoor showerfort cochingarden cottagetower roomjasmine flowersswimming poolindian musicwonderful hotelloved this hotellovely poolcolonial styleold world charmboutique hotelsmall hoteljew town
Reviewed 12 November 2017

the moment you step into the hotel you are transported 300 years back in time. the large rooms with old fashioned light switches and even the old fashioned telephones are a real delight. the gorgeous smell of sandlewood and jasmine envelopes you. sitting in the garden with an inviting swimming pool you forget the hotel is in the town. it's so serene. the hospitality was top rate. the staff were always smiling and so pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

What a jewel in the crown!! Travelling with 3 friends we stayed at this hotel and found it to be exceptional! The food was fresh and beautifully presented. The flavours were tastefully combined and inspirational. Heartily recommend the beetroot and shrimp curry and the basil panne cotta. And what a bonus to meet the chef and take away the recipes. Jeril was particularly attentive and smiley!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a great hotel at a great location. Big rooms, outside showers, incredible swimming pool, fantastic food and last but certainly not least: great staff! Everyone was very nice, helpful and the service felt really genuine and personal.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Daan K
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I was fortunate to stay at the Old Harbour Hotel during the Kochi Muziris Biennale in December 2016. Where to begin? The hotel itself is sophisticated, mesmerizing, the selection of food exquisite, and the rooms enchanting. But, most importantly, the staff at the hotel went completely beyond what was necessary to accommodate me. When I made my reservation, there were not enough rooms for my entire stay. And, somehow, they figured it out. I felt like a guest in their home. They helped me with everything, and the morning I left in the wee hours of the morning, they saw me off with a little bag of food for my voyage. This was such a kind gesture as they knew I had a long couple of days ahead of me and I was alone.

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel is a privilege.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Howard and I were visiting India for the first time and to also see our daughter!

We spent our first couple of nights at the Hotel .

It was perfect ! The staff could not have been more helpful. The food is delicious !

We returned to the Restaurant for our final meal ! It is somewhere we cannot rate highly enough !

See you all again soon