US$ 113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

US$ 104
Agoda.com
US$ 75
US$ 51
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 72/night.

US$ 90
US$ 68
US$ 50
US$ 37
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 41/night.

Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 16
1,524 results
All reviewsprincess suitethe chinese fishing netsoutdoor showerfort cochingarden cottagetower roomjasmine flowersswimming poolindian musicwonderful hotelloved this hotellovely poolcolonial styleold world charmboutique hotelsmall hoteljew town
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a great hotel at a great location. Big rooms, outside showers, incredible swimming pool, fantastic food and last but certainly not least: great staff! Everyone was very nice, helpful and the service felt really genuine and personal.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Daan K
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I was fortunate to stay at the Old Harbour Hotel during the Kochi Muziris Biennale in December 2016. Where to begin? The hotel itself is sophisticated, mesmerizing, the selection of food exquisite, and the rooms enchanting. But, most importantly, the staff at the hotel went completely beyond what was necessary to accommodate me. When I made my reservation, there were not enough rooms for my entire stay. And, somehow, they figured it out. I felt like a guest in their home. They helped me with everything, and the morning I left in the wee hours of the morning, they saw me off with a little bag of food for my voyage. This was such a kind gesture as they knew I had a long couple of days ahead of me and I was alone.

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel is a privilege.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Howard and I were visiting India for the first time and to also see our daughter!

We spent our first couple of nights at the Hotel .

It was perfect ! The staff could not have been more helpful. The food is delicious !

We returned to the Restaurant for our final meal ! It is somewhere we cannot rate highly enough !

See you all again soon

Liz and Howard

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017

The staff are attentive, the surroundings magical and the food excellent. Overall a wonderful experience which added to our memories of kochi. Eating in the garden is a must but it is tricky to read the menu in the dark. The live traditional music adds to the atmosphere.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I’d recommend the Old Harbour without hesitation to anyone. It is an outstanding hotel with beautiful service - and you’d love it anywhere in the world. The location, food and colleagues totally exceeded our expectations for their calm, quality and care. Rahim, for his food, and Sukesh for his care deserve special mention. In fact Rahim handwrote us the recipe for his signature pud - Cardoman Panna Cotta with Basil. By the way chill out and break all the traveller food rules here and in their sister Kashi Art Cafe - both call out their food safety care and to limit yourself would be to seriously miss out.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple