US$ 87
US$ 71
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

US$ 96
US$ 77
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
US$ 113
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

US$ 100
  • Breakfast included
US$ 50
US$ 40
Priceline
Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 15
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 18/night.

US$ 55
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,524 results
All reviewsprincess suitethe chinese fishing netsoutdoor showerfort cochingarden cottagetower roomjasmine flowersswimming poolindian musicwonderful hotelloved this hotellovely poolcolonial styleold world charmboutique hotelsmall hoteljew town
Reviewed 17 April 2017

My husband and I stayed here for our first night on a trip to India in late March.
The hotel is right by the harbour, a stones throw from the Chinese Fishing Nets.
The grounds a beautiful with a leafy garden and shady swimming pool where you can easily slip into relaxation mode. Our room was really nicely decorated and beautifully clean with the option of air con, fan or both. The food in the restaurant was absolutely delicious and at an amazing price - if you like fresh food, Old Harbour is a must. There is also a great selection of fresh juice, particularly the pineapple and cardamom. We strongly recommend a stay here and our only regret is that we only had one night.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I stayed for 3 nights and needed to be on the Internet for some of the time. The hotel wnet through greatbtrouble to give me a separate router which meant I could write and upload photos. My room did not have a view, sadly, but it was amde uyp by being extremely comfortable. The touches fo flower petals on surfaces were endearing which I had never experienced before. Breakfasts were great as was one lunch which I enjoyed enormously. I would go back like a shot as the staff were super helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. It is a nice tranquil setting amongst the busy Fort Kochi just outside.

The room on the ground floor was large and clean. We weren't disturbed by any noise upstairs (apart from a coconut tree that fell down during the night!)

The food was a highlight - in particular the jumbo prawn coconut curry. I wish I could make it!
We wanted lunch one day and were given the dinner/main menu and asked if there were sandwiches etc and were told no however saw wraps being brought out to a diner later on. Think this was due to language barrier /mis communication perhaps though.

Pool was lovely in the heat but as others have said the crows were quick a big nuisance!

We took our own wine as it was quite expensive here- about from 1500 rupees.
Overall a lovely stay, a friendly manager and hats off to the chef!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Missy E
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We spent two idyllic nights at the Old Harbour Hotel at the end of March. It is a 350-year-old heritage hotel that has been tastefully renovated, providing all the luxury we needed while retaining the feeling of old Cochin.

We are a family of three (with a teenage boy) and we booked a suite overlooking the main courtyard. There was plenty of space for all three of us in the graciously appointed room. The bathroom was large and modern with a great shower. Although there is a restaurant in the courtyard that serves dinner, any noise there might have been did not reach our room. Breakfast every morning in the restaurant was delicious; the doors were open to the courtyard where we could hear birdsong and see the huge trees within and beyond the walls. It was a choice of European style, with eggs and toast, or South Indian. Since I'm of the opinion that South Indian breakfast is one of the best in the world, I had that both days and enjoyed it. (I would have liked to South Indian filter coffee but we got regular coffee that wasn't as great as it should have been.) The pool is clean and perfect for taking a dip; some guests spent a lot of time there though we were busy exploring the town. I loved taking my journal to one of the tables in the courtyard, ordering a drink, and writing. It was a haven away from the hustle and bustle.

I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Old Harbour. They were all friendly and helpful, so gracious and kind. Just one example: When we mentioned to them that we wanted to celebrate my dad's 81 birthday at the hotel (he and my brother—and his family—were staying at another hotel), they arranged for us a lovely table for dinner. At the end of our delicious meal, the staff appeared with a chocolate cake (with a trick candle!) and a bouquet of red roses for my dad—as the musicians in the courtyard struck up "Happy Birthday." They didn't have to do this, but they did.

Old Harbour is an enchanting place—if I could have stayed a week, a month, I would have. I cannot recommend it enough. We were all sad to leave and hope one day to return.

A huge thank you to everyone at The Old Harbour for creating such a beautiful experience!

Room Tip: We liked our room overlooking the courtyard. All the rooms are unique. You may contact the hotel to inquire.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Just visited hotel for two nights and loved the stay. The staff were super friendly and efficient nothing too much trouble. Great locaton on town square every thing on doorstep.
Would definitely stay again