Old Harbour Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Neemrana's Tower House(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Breakfast included
Brisbane Lodge(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
Hotel Park Avenue(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Beachfront
Crystalica Residency(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
The Old Courtyard(Kochi (Cochin))
Koder House(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Pool
Elite Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
Hotel Arches(Kochi (Cochin))
View Hotel
Neemrana's Le Colonial(Kochi (Cochin))
Rasa Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
1,508 results
All reviewsprincess suitethe chinese fishing netsoutdoor showerfort cochingarden cottagetower roomjasmine flowersswimming poolindian musicwonderful hotelloved this hotelgreat poolold world charmcolonial stylesmall hotelboutique hoteljew town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2012

This is one of the best hotels if not the best hotel that I have ever had the privilege of staying in. The hotel is just spectacular in every way and the attention to detail is impressive.

The Old Harbour only has 13 rooms, and therefore it feels very personal. The staff are so helpful and professional and polite. You are asked not to tip the staff directly and leave money in a tip box at the end if you would like. Therefore, it's really nice as you don't feel pressurized by the staff to give them tips all the time.

My room was beautiful, it was so stylish and comfortable. It had a huge room with a huge balcony and a lovely bathroom. The pool area was a lovely place to hang out and relax. The food at the hotel was delicious, especially the breakfast - try the masala dosa here, one of the best!

I had such a wonderful stay, I am going to head back to Cochin at some point to return to this hotel.

Thank you all for such a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sophia F
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I spent two nights with my family at the Old Harbour Hotel in August. Because we were a large group, we were given the hotel's suite, garden view and standard rooms. The rooms were clean, spacious and very comfortable. The bathrooms were of a very high quality. From the get-go the service was impeccable; everyone working at reception, the waiters, housekeepers and the restaurant's chef were all extremely kind and considerate. The chef even prepared a special dinner for us on the night of our arrival, with special selections from the menu. They were accommodating in every sense of the word, from sending someone to help my daughter put on her sari after work hours to sending us items we had forgotten in the mail. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ra7alaa
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Staff is excellent. good food in very cosy surroundings, we enjoy mostly the very nice breakfast with different fresh juices, fruits and also tipical Indian choices! And top of the top a swimnig pool to enjoy even better this great Hotel. The room was very big with a great tiny terrace with view for the garden. You can also enjoy daily Yoga class. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We didn't stay here( although we tried, it was fully booked) but ate breakfast, lunch and dinner as the food was delicious and good value( not cheap by Indian standards but by uk prices its a bargain!) we ate steak with bernaise twice ( at r495 ) and it was the best we've ever had, it was huge and cooked to perfection. The service is excellent and sitting in the beautiful walled garden is a lovely experience. Overall we cannot recommend the restaurant enough and would love to have stayed here.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

I had the best experience of my life ever...
this is one of my best stays i've ever had...
this is of the small luxury hotels, so theyl have limited no. Of rooms but its very personal. Its not like those 5 star hotels where there are a lot of people around.
So, this becomes a very personal experience...

they also upgraded me to palace suite which was an amazing room.

thank u guys! You rock.