We had a nice time at Anns Residency. Wonderful place, amazing and peaceful and just walking distance to all the tourist spots made it our favourite. Of all the places we stayed in South India, we found this place to be the best in terms of hygiene and value. Run by a friendly family, the owner Mr Leslie, very helpful , kind and charming. The rooms are large with clean sheets and plenty of light too. The ensuite bathroom was a luxury with bath tubs and hot water. We were treated to a luxurious breakfast too by the owner Leslie which was filling and delicious and included in the room price. The serene atmosphere with the lovely gardens is all you need to make your holidays a memorable one. We highly recommend and would definitely stay here in our next return to India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelGuru and HostelWorld so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), Kerala