Inexpensive, but everything important was great - big clean room with bathroom, working aircon, hot water, comfy (if firm) bed. Very friendly team as well. No breakfast, but the Teapot cafe is a couple of doors down and good.
I'd certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Cochin is a small town in the southern part of India. For centuries, it remained the focal point to many a European traveler, who eventually made it home. And in years to follow, it gradually acquired an eclectic mix of varied cultures that blend to form a unique existence for itself. Today, much of the place continues to exude this charm. Its tiny allies, European styled villas, quaint cafes and extensive grounds, all of which merge to create a beautiful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Yatra, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Raintree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raintree Lodge - Fort Cochin, Kerala Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Raintree Hotel Kochi
- Raintree Motel Kochi
- Raintree Lodge Kochi (Cochin), Kerala