Kochi was the first st on a tour of Kerala and it certainly set a high standard! The staff were very friendly and attentive and the building itself is just wonderful- dark wood and white cottons give it a wonderful airy feel. The rooms are lovely with robes, slippers and fab toiletries. We ate in the hotel both nights of our stay and the food was excellent. Perfect location for sight seeing in kochi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ClearTrip, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin