Apologies for not writing this review sooner, we stayed at this hotel in Feb 2012 - it was the first stop on a whistle stop week long tour of Kerala. I have just read the review before this and was very surprised to read someone complaining of the noise. I can honestly say it did not bother us at all, we did not even notice any noise? Perhaps something has changed in the few weeks since we stayed there but I cannot imagine it? The hotel is stylish, unique and a perfect location to explore Kochin. It was a wonderful surprise to learn that a sunset cruise, cooking demonstrations and yoga were included in the price of the room - many other hotels would charge extra for this sort of service. The food, quality of furnishings and location was all excellent. Yes it is odd that massive ships go past loaded up with containers but for us that just added to the interest of the whole adventure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, TravelGuru, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin