This hotel has a good and interesting location overlooking a busy harbour and the whitewashed colonial style buildings are very attractive. Unfortunately the interior looks like a cross between a monastery and an old fashioned English public school. The rooms are basic, the beds very high and hard and the bathrooms, though clean are unpleasant. The staff are helpful and the food in the Historic restaurant surprisingly good but it is a hotel I wish I hadn't had to stay in - it needs a massive investment programme to bring it up to scratch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin