This hotel is in the old town of Cochin. The new town is a busy Indian city but the old town looks like you went to Key West. There are shops with high prices, plenty of restaurants and a high concentration of foreign tourists (including us). If you want to stay in the old town this is a good location. You almost fall on the China nets when you walk out the door. The hotel is clean and pleasant but the food is average. The service at breakfast is slow and somewhat unreliable. I liked my stay here but wasn't as positive about it as some of the other places I stayed in India. We also visited the cultural show. Sounds like a Corn Ball tourist thing to do, but actually was interesting. The dance that you learn about is seen in many parts of Kerela and the cultural show helps to understand what you are seeing, not just a guy in green face paint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Hotels.com, Expedia, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin